Select from the menu below the topic you want to see.

How can I volunteer?

To volunteer, fill out an application and receive notification of your OReGO application status within 2 business days.

What do I need to volunteer?

You need basic information about the vehicle you want to register:

  • Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
  • Current odometer reading
  • License Plate
  • Address where your vehicle is registered (can be your home address)
  • A valid email address

Am I eligible to participate in OReGO?

Everyone is welcome for OReGO Program. Unfortunately some vehicles may not be eligible. Your vehicle has to be registered in the State of Oregon and be 10,000lbs or less. Some older model vehicles, usually those manufactured before 1996, may not be compatible with the technology for this program.

While the program is open to all Oregonians, ODOT will evaluate vehicles for participation in OReGO based on the following legislative requirements:

  • No more than 5,000 cars and light-duty commercial vehicles may participate in OReGO on July 1.
  • No more than 1,500 vehicles rated at less than 17 mpg.
  • No more than 1,500 vehicles rated from 17 to less than 22 mpg.

For more information, check out the OReGO Program website.

What if I want to stop participating in the program?

If for any reason you would like to stop participating in the program, please contact us online or call 800 - 347 - 9415. Road usage charge will stop calculating the day you contact us to close your account. If you contact us outside business hours, your account will be closed the next business day.

Can I register more than one vehicle on my account?

Of course, you can. Go online to your account and fill out an application for the additional vehicle. ODOT will check whether your vehicle is eligible for the program.

Where can I find my VIN?

The VIN, vehicle identification number, is a unique serial number for your vehicle. Your VIN can be found in a number of places, including printed inside the driver’s door (open the door and look at the edge), on the dashboard where the dash meets the windshield on the driver’s side, and in the engine bay or on the underside of the hood. The VIN should also be printed on your ownership, and insurance policy.


Bottom Gadget