• Personal InformationStep 1
  • Vehicle InformationStep 2
  • Invoicing and Payment OptionsStep 3
  • Volunteer Agreement ApprovalStep 4
  • Application ConfirmationStep 5

Online Application

Road Usage Charge Program

Fill out the form below to join OReGO. To make the application process seamless, please have your vehicle registration card and odometer reading handy.
Make sure you have the following before proceeding:

  • Vehicle identification Number (VIN)  (to find it, look at your registration card or see our FAQ).
  • Vehicle Model
  • License Plate Number (LPN)
  • Odometer Reading (at time of this application)

Fields marked with a green star () are required.


Personal Information

The information below will be used to manage your account.

Private  Business  

Please provide your residential address corresponding to the address where your vehicle is registered. Only vehicles registered in Oregon are qualified to participate in this program.

to the residential address  to another mailing address  

Vehicle Information

Please provide us some information about your vehicle. The VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) can be found on the vehicle’s registration card.

Invoicing and Payment Options

E-billing including e-mail notification
Paper invoice sent by mail
One-time Credit/Debit Card Payments


Volunteer Agreement

By providing my electronic signature, I agree that I accept and understand the following items pertaining to my enrollment in OReGO, Oregon's Road Usage Charge Program


  1. My application is subject to ODOT approval.
  2. ODOT must operate the Road Usage Charge Program according to the laws of the state of Oregon. I have full access to those laws via these links: Oregon Revised Statutes, Sections 319.883 - 319.945 and Oregon Administrative Rules, Chapter 731 Division 90. OReGO’s Mileage Reporting Option (MRO) is synonymous with Mileage Reporting Method as defined in Oregon Administrative Rules.
  3. My personally identifiable information is protected by law.

Reporting / Managing Account

  1. I am responsible for reporting my miles. The OReGO Account Manager is acting on my behalf. If my chosen Mileage Reporting Option (MRO) fails, I will still be responsible for reporting, and paying for, the miles I have driven.
  2. I will report all MRO problems and/or statement errors promptly to the OReGO Account Manager.
  3. I am responsible for the replacement costs of any device associated with the MRO if I lose, intentionally damage, or fail to return the device.
  4. I have the right to see and review my account and all data associated with it.
  5. If I find errors in my account information, I can contact the OReGO Account Manager to correct those errors.
  6. I am responsible for the safe operation of my enrolled vehicle(s). If any safety concerns arise that may relate to my MRO, I will take precautions to ensure my safety and report the issue promptly to the OReGO Account Manager.


  1. I will pay the road usage charge in accordance with the rate specified in ORS 319 for miles driven during the entire time I am enrolled in the OReGO program. I understand that fuels tax credits will automatically be applied to my account with the rate specified as a credit against road usage charge incurred.
  2. There may be a slight variance (+/- 5%) in the mileage and fuel consumption data that is collected via the MRO. My mileage will be rounded to the nearest tenth of a mile, and my fuel consumption will be rounded to the nearest hundredth of a gallon.

                           a.  If the OReGO Account Manager is unable to obtain accurate fuel consumption readings via the MRO, the OReGO Account Manager may calculate fuels tax credits based on the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) combined MPG rating of my vehicle (or best available value per program policy.).

                           b.  The MPG rating value is an estimate and may not exactly match my actual fuel usage.

         3. The OReGO Account Manager does not collect location data. If I want to obtain an additional refund for non-taxable (non-public in-state or out-of-state) road miles that do not appear on my account, I must submit trip records to ODOT on ODOT’s form. A PDF version is available online. I can also request a customized form from ODOT.

                           a.  If I request a refund for non-taxable miles driven in Oregon and/or miles driven out-of-state, I will provide the name and/or general location of the road(s) upon which I drove. ODOT may request other supporting information.

                           b.  ODOT will determine whether miles driven on each road are eligible for the refund, and ODOT's determination is final.

         4. If I am late paying my account, or if I try to engage in fraud, I may be subject to penalties and interest.

         5. I will inform ODOT within three days if I fuel with B20 (a type of diesel fuel) or with any other type of fuel for which fuels tax has not been applied.

Changes in Vehicle Status

  1. I will inform the OReGO Account Manager if my vehicle is being serviced for more than a week.
  2. If I know that my vehicle will be stored, not driven, or otherwise unavailable to transmit data for 30 consecutive days or longer, I will notify the OReGO Account Manager ahead of time.
  3. I will inform the OReGO Account Manager within five days of the incident if my vehicle can no longer be enrolled in the program (i.e. stolen, totaled, sold, etc.)



I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the above Volunteer Agreement.

Application Confirmation

The CAPTCHA image

Bottom Gadget
Right Gadget


Contact us

Phone Icon


Phone Icon